Browse through our collection of books, videos, and magazines on feminism, identity, and gender or check out these sites for additional resources on gender topics available to you across campus.
Acadmics | Books, Magazines, & Films | Women's Studies | Counseling Center | Health Center | Wellness Initiatives | Personal Safety Initiatives | Student Organizations | Tips for Parents |
Related Departments and Support Systems | Research on Gender and Campus Culture | Community Connections
Gender Related Academic Courses Coming soon!
The collection includes books in the following areas:
- Feminist and Womanist Classics
- Feminist Critiques of Contemporary Culture
Stop by BLUU Suite 2003 to explore!
Exploring Healthy Relationships & Couples Counseling
- Annual GYN exam and PAP smear
- Contraception advice
- Prescriptions – birth control, Depo Provera injections, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of STI's (sexually transmitted infections)
- Diagnosis and treatment of vaginal infections
- Treatment of MPS
- HPV vaccine
Eating Disorder Prevention
Click here to take an anonymous online screening. Type Frog as Password.
This screening is free to all students and is anonymous. This screening is provided so that you may quickly find out whether or not consultation with our counseling staff might be helpful to you.
Sodexho Nutrition Counselor 817.257.5240
STDs: Symptoms. Tests and Fact Sheets